Therapy Now – How it works
Making an Appointment
Simply call us or book a free call with our appointment team to answer any questions you may have before booking your appointments. You can also book a 30 minute initial consultation with a senior therapist to explore your issues in greater detail before deciding on the appropriate therapy for you.
We have a highly skilled team of therapists who have successfully worked with over 35,000 clients through online live video counselling appointments with individuals and couples presenting with a wide variety of issues
We accept all major debit and credit cards and payment is due at the time of booking for your first appointment. Please call us on: Ireland 01 908 1120 / UK 0845 8622 358
In your first appointment, you can get to know your therapist and ask any questions you might have about therapy.
You can discuss the issues and goals you would like to work on in therapy and together decide how many sessions you would benefit from.
Therapy can either be short-term (6-12 weeks) or longer-term (12 weeks +) depending on the complexity of the issues involved.
Measuring your Progress
Once you have booked further appointments you will engage with your therapist at your agreed appointment time each week. As no two people are the same, your therapist will tailor your therapy to suit your individual needs using Integrative therapy and an evidence-based approach.
Your therapist will carry out regular reviews with you to measure your progress and ensure your therapy needs are being met.
Therapy Now Because....
- Qualified and accredited counselling & psychotherapy professionals
- Therapy that works and is scientifically proven
- Flexible appointment times
- Empathic, non-judgemental and respectful
- We welcome you, regardless of your culture, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- We specialise in short and long-term counselling and psychotherapy
Your Psychotherapist is...
- A trained mental health professional who will work to help you achieve your goals from therapy
- Experienced in working with difficult and upsetting issues in an ethical and confidential manner
- Dedicated to providing you with individually tailored counselling & psychotherapy to suit your needs
- Committed to helping you make positive changes in your life
- Accredited by the IACP and the BACP
- BA (Hons) Level 8 Degree in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy